Please Log In
PDR®3D™ – Digital Drug Database
PDR3D is a vital label reference tool developed to meet today’s rapidly changing drug information environment. This industry-leading reference product provides access to the largest database of full FDA-approved drug labels, including branded and generic prescription medications, over-the-counter (OTC) products, homeopathic drugs and herbal medications.
PDR3D pairs a comprehensive label database with the most extensive search tools in a user-friendly interface to provide quick access to business-critical information. Key features include:
- Find labels by fields (including Product Name, National Drug Code (NDC), RxNorm, Type, Ingredients, Dosage Form and many other fields) or searching using full text;
- Search using a single criterion or by building a multidimensional search leveraging up to seven categories and more than 90 different search parameters;
- Monitor targeted labels automatically through LabelTrak™ to receive update alerts conveniently via email;
- Compare label versions;
- Access pharmacologic class information;
- Export search result to Excel;
PDR3D is a dynamic platform with daily content updates and continuing planned system enhancements.
PDR3D is a product of PDR Network, LLC in collaboration with Reed Technology and Information Services Inc.
Subscribe Now to PDR3D
To subscribe to PDR3D, or for more information, contact PDR Network:
Phone: (888)632-9998 – Email: PDR3D@pdr.net